How do I search for CIIS dissertations or theses for which a particular faculty member was an advisor or committee member?


The best place to do this is the ProQuest Theses & Dissertations database.


First, you'll need to limit your search to CIIS theses. To do this, look for the University/Institution field and enter California Institute of Integral Studies. You can also use the look up Universities/institutions link to find CIIS or another university.



Then use the search box at the top to look for a particular advisor and/or committee member. Select Advisor - ADV or Committee member - CMT in the dropdown to search in these fields. You can also searh for both at once - enter the faculty member's name in both fields and make sure the operator at the beginning of the second row is set to OR. Make sure you have one dropdown set to each field - the order doesn't matter.


ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database, names entered into the two search boxes and "advisor" and "committee member" chosen from the dropdown.

  • Last Updated Jul 20, 2023
  • Views 387
  • Answered By Molly June Roquet

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0